Regional Rental Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Regional Rental Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining rental accounts, along with growing the market share in the assigned region. To do this, a strong sales background in the general tool rental industry will be required. This position requires strong selling attributes and the ability to sell direct to business owners. Candidate must live in the assigned region. A proven track record of sales is required.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Daily travel in the assigned region with a focus on driving sales to meet budget goals.
- Develop new business accounts in the assigned region.
- Concentrate on removing competitive machine lines from national and independent accounts to improve market penetration.
- Organize and participate in regional trade shows. Weekend travel is required for trade shows.
- Train existing and new accounts on the proper operation and maintenance of equipment sold.
- Report all significant activity in the region to the Executive Director in a timely manner as it relates to: Product performance, competitive pricing, strategy suggestions, new product development, quarterly promotions, customer issues, customer service and technical service Issues.
- Attend National Rental shows.
- Attend sales meetings to assist in strategic development, review programs, products, updates, and results.
- Four year college degree
- Minimum four years of sales experience is required. Strong preference will be given to candidates with experience selling in the general tool rental markets
- Must be able to demonstrate…
- Strong communications skills
- Strong time & territory management skills
- Solid product demonstration and product presentation skills
- Proficiency at public speaking /public speaking experience
- Mature territory management abilities
- Channel management abilities
- Conflict management skills
- Computer skills (mastery of MS Office applications)
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position.
- Willingness to conduct significant travel within the assigned territories on a regional and national level.
- Sales management experience preferred.
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to HR@pioneereclipse.com.