Field Service & Sales Tech-Rental
Duties and Responsibilities:
Your duties and responsibilities include assuming the role of “Field Service & Sales Tech, Rental”. In this role, you will provide support for Home Depot Tool Rental in an assigned region. In addition to this support, you will also be expected to support current rental customers in the assigned territory including develop new business leads. Specifically, you will:
- Call on HDTR locations M-F
- Perform store audits for APEC equipment
- Train associates in correct operation and turn procedures
- Assist Service Tech in proper preventative maintenance and repair
- Sell service parts as needed to obtain sales goal objective
- Call on Co-op accounts in the assigned territory between HDTR visits
- Four year college degree
- Minimum 8 years of technical service & sales experience in General Tool Rental required. Strong preference will be given to candidates with experience repairing and selling hardwood floor sanding machines.
- Must be able to demonstrate…
- Strong communications skills
- Strong time & territory management skills
- Solid product demonstration and product presentation skills
- Proficiency at public speaking /public speaking experience
- Mature territory management abilities
- Channel management abilities
- Conflict management skills
- Computer skills (mastery of MS Office applications)
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position.
- Willingness to conduct significant travel within the assigned territories on a national level.
- Sales management experience preferred.
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to HR@pioneereclipse.com.